Monday, November 21, 2011

We are Monsters?

I recently learned from a guy named Taylor that we all have a monster inside of us.  Is that scary?  Well I was pretty take aback by it but then I learned it was so true!  If you take all the bad stuff in our lives, selfishness, greed, judgment, all that bad stuff and bring it front and center what do you have?  A blood thirsty monster right?  Well I thought, surely that can't be me. . .but yes it is me.  He said we can only get rid of the monster one way, and his name is the Holy Spirit.  He will come and pound out that monster from you until it screams and runs away!
So we have only two choices, we can either give in to the monster let it overtake us or we can open up to the Holy Spirit and let him get the monster out for us.  Which one will you choose today?  I know my answer. . .

Have your way Lord, have your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment